1. How can I book a transfer?
Simply call our office.
2. Can I book a transfer on the same day?
Yes, you can. However, we suggest you book one day in advance when possible. For same-day bookings, we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific time or staff member.
3. Can you take me to the emergency department of a hospital I specify?
No. We are a non-emergency ambulance transportation service. We suggest you call Emergency Medical Services.
4. Can you stay with the patient in the hospital during treatment?
Yes, we can if it’s required. We’re happy to assist throughout the appointment, as necessary. Depending on the circumstances, an additional fee may apply.
5. Can you take a family member to accompany the patient?
Yes, we have enough room for 2 or 3 escorts.
6. Why do I have to give my credit card information over the phone?
In order to book your appointment, we require payment method information. All your information is kept strictly confidential.