1. How can I book a transfer?
Simply call our office and make an arrangement.
2. Can I book a transfer on the same day?
Yes, you can. However, we suggest you book a day in advance. For same day bookings we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific staff member
3. Can you take me to the emergency department of a hospital I specify?
No. We are a non-emergency ambulance transportation service. We suggest in case of emergency you call Emergency Medical Services.
4. Why do you require so much patient information?
We need the information in order to be able to match our care with the patients needs.
5. Can you stay with the patient in the hospital during treatment?
Yes, we can, if allowed by the medical facilities’ staff. We are happy to assist throughout the appointment as necessary.
6. Can you take family member to accompany the patient?
Yes, we have enough room for 2 or 3 escorts.
7. Why do I have to give my visa information over the phone?
In order to book your appointment we require your payment method information, however all of your information is kept strictly confidential.
If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at 416-222-8470
"I am writing in reference to MedicVan service. I have had the opportunity to use your services on numerous occasions, and as a result, I am compelled to write to you regarding the excellence with which MedicVan employees execute on a daily basis..."